|Made With||Spice Powder|
|Packaging Size||100 g|
|Snack Mix||Ready to mix|
|Cuisine Type||South Indian|
|Best Before||12 Months|
Appalams forms an integral part of a south Indian meal. It is a nice teatime snack for its crunchy, crispy nature.Powders, pickles. Meenas Appalam are international crunchy delicacy which needs no explanation,also Madurai MeenaAppalam Quality Manufacturer and exporter of Papads, Pickles, Masalal Powders,
· Perfect side dish for food: these are fry and eat food items which will be perfect combination to rice and dhal.
· Unique taste: these fried foods will give you a unique taste. These can be served fried, dried and even with some chaat items. Enjoy the richness of flavor in each bite. Can be served for guest as a starter.
· Shelf life: 6 months
Quality: we take at most care in giving a good quality products to our customers. We don't compromise in quality and we always strive for our customer pleased. These foods will serve its best for any occasion. Be praised by your family
· Lip-smacking taste, super convenient & cooks in minutes Add flavours and taste to cooking
· No artificial flavours, no added colours & preservatives
· Appalam is a crispy thin flat bread or cracker, which is deep fried and used as an accompaniment with everyday meal in many parts of India
· Our Appalam Papads are directly from Madurai, which gives them authentic madurai appalam flavor.
· Enjoy your time with these crunchy and tasty side dishes for rice
Tastes Best When Deep Fried, Puffs Instantly.
Meenas Appalam Same traditional homemade recipe since 1940s
o Ready to eat out of the box
o Can be added to various dishes as an ingredient
o Freshly packed in hygienic and quality controlled environment
|Storage Instruction||Cool and try Place|
|Manufactured By||Anakamus Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|